[Openid-specs-ab] May 25, 2012 OpenID Connect Update Release

Brian Campbell bcampbell at pingidentity.com
Tue Jun 5 16:25:38 UTC 2012

I'm trying to understand why a scope was used to indicate the desire for
user info claims to be returned in the ID Token? It really seems like
something that should be isolated to a flag on the request (a new parameter
or something in the request object). It feels out of place as a scope and
will require ASs to have special conditional treatment of that one scope
value (which I'd like to avoid as I'd think most implementers would).