[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 31-May-12

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 22:49:00 UTC 2012

Sure!

=nat

On 2012/06/05, at 7:45, Brian Campbell <bcampbell at pingidentity.com> wrote:

OAuth:****

>                 Mike is having weekly calls with the chairs to try to
> finish Bearer and Core****
>
>                 It would be useful for people to read Hannes' comments on
> the Assertions spec****
>
> **

Last week and today I tried to respond in some way to all of Hannes'
comments in http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/oauth/current/msg09143.htmland
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/oauth/current/msg09106.html but
additional eyes on the draft and any thoughts are definitely welcome.

> **
>
> Acknowledgements:****
>
>                 Nat will mine the AB list for the missing acknowledgement
> lists****
>
>                 After that, we'll send a note to the AB list asking for
> corrections

Um, does this count as something to be acknowledged? ;)