[Openid-specs-ab] Additional issues with redirect

Richer, Justin P. jricher at mitre.org
Sat May 19 00:17:47 UTC 2012

As I read things, I see it as an error as well. I can see the point in relaxing, since it would mean less to remember for both client and AS, but I think it's clearer if there's one code path, and only one path, to take if the client sends the redirect_uri to the authz endpoint.

I feel like this needs flowcharts or something. Maybe I'll try to draw them up for the group sometime here.

 -- Justin