[Openid-specs-ab] Additional issues/questions with Basic

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Thu May 17 18:49:07 UTC 2012

Hi Chuck,

I was going through some of my mail working on closing the remaining issues to finish the OAuth Bearer RFC and I ran across this message, which I realized that I never responded to.

Could you expand on "This violates OAuth"?  Is there a change you'd recommend in the Connect specs as a result?

(The second point is now moot, as we decided to remove the Check ID Endpoint at the last in-person working group meeting.)

                                                                Thanks,
                                                                -- Mike