[Openid-specs-ab] Username

Justin Richer jricher at mitre.org
Wed May 16 16:04:47 UTC 2012

Yes, that's exactly what I'm after. For my own facebook account, it
returns "zeronine", which is what I would expect for a "username" on
that service. Since we plan to implement both the OpenID (aka
"facebook") schema and the PoCo schema on our endpoints, I wanted to
make sure we had sufficient overlap in the data model. Plus, from our
IdP, all of our users *do* have unique usernames in addition to (and
separate from) the user IDs we'll be presenting.

  -- Justin