[Openid-specs-ab] Username

Justin Richer jricher at mitre.org
Wed May 16 15:27:41 UTC 2012

Whether or not we want to encourage them, we have systems that will use
them. Facebook also has "username" now:

https://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/api/user/

So I say we just grab that and be done with it. PoCo has
"preferredUsername" for the same purpose. This makes a lot more sense
than "nickname", which really has a different (and potentially useful in
parallel) semantic behind it.

  -- Justin