[Openid-specs-ab] Branding for OpenID Connect

John Bradley ve7jtb at ve7jtb.com
Wed Apr 4 17:54:39 UTC 2012

The current openID logo is into many tens of thousands and the costs keep mounting.

The problem is that unless we register and defend it, someone can take it and make it proprietary.

There may be ways to have a derivative logo that cost less incrementally.  I am not an expert on this.

I do however see the bills.

John B.