[Openid-specs-ab] Branding for OpenID Connect

Richer, Justin P. jricher at mitre.org
Wed Apr 4 15:50:04 UTC 2012

As I've been putting more and more presentations together talking about OpenID Connect, I keep getting stuck on the lack of a distinctive logo for it. Particularly when I want to distinguish Connect from OpenID 2.0 and its predecessors, as they are quite different. OAuth has its black token, and OAuth2 has the shiny token adapted from that. The best that I could find was from Chris Messina's original blog post that introduced us all to the terminology of "OpenID Connect", here:

http://factoryjoe.com/blog/2010/01/04/openid-connect/

So I'm putting it to the group here: is there a better or more official image to represent this protocol? Should there be?

 -- Justin