[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 2-Apr-12

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 00:13:01 UTC 2012


Here is another possible RSA crypto in javascript:

http://cryptico.wwwtyro.net/

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 9:10 AM, Mike Jones <Michael.Jones at microsoft.com>wrote:

>  Spec call notes 2-Apr-12****
>
> ** **
>
> Mike Jones****
>
> Nat Sakimura****
>
> John Bradley****
>
> Edmund Jay****
>
> ** **
>
> Agenda:****
>
>                 Editing****
>
>                 Open Issues****
>
>                 Torsten's suggested changes****
>
>                 Upcoming meetings****
>
>                                 Meeting at EIC in Germany****
>
>                                 Meeting at Yahoo! before IIW****
>
>                 Session Management****
>
>                 Test Coverage Issues****
>
> ** **
>
> Editing:****
>
>                 John hopes to be done with his edit #510 tonight****
>
>                 After that, Mike will do a release****
>
>                 We identified a few small open issues we'll also do before
> the release****
>
> ** **
>
> Open Issues:****
>
>                 John is adding an issue from the Paris meeting about
> renaming verified to email_verified #564****
>
>                 We triaged the straightforward open issues****
>
>                 We left those that interact with Torsten's proposed
> changes open****
>
>                 We also left those with large impact open****
>
>                 John will add the self-issued proposal as a tracked issue
> after doing his remaining edits****
>
>                 Nat will file an issue to include the new board-approved
> IPR language in the specs****
>
> ** **
>
> Torsten's suggested changes:****
>
>                 Some discussion has started on the list****
>
>                 We need to hear back from more implementers****
>
>                 We need to add them to the issue tracker****
>
>                                 Nat will reply asking Torsten to file
> individual issues for each of his proposed changes****
>
>                 Decisions on any breaking changes will likely be deferred
> until the in-person meeting before IIW****
>
> ** **
>
> Meeting at EIC in Germany:****
>
>                 We propose to use approximately the same material for the
> EIC as for London****
>
>                                 We should add more about privacy since
> we're in Germany****
>
>                                                 Nat will add the
> additional privacy pieces****
>
>                 Nat will ask Andrew to do the account chooser presentation
> ****
>
>                 Mike will expand the OAuth material****
>
>                 Kick could redo his business-oriented material****
>
>                 We need to ask Axel what he wants to talk about****
>
>                 Nat will kick off a thread among the speakers****
>
> ** **
>
> Meeting at Yahoo! before IIW:****
>
>                 This is an in-person WG meeting****
>
>                 We need to start promotion for the Yahoo! meeting****
>
>                                 Mike will ask the hosts for the
> information to add to eventbrite, which John will do****
>
>                 Possibly review interop results****
>
>                                 Encourage implementer's to add more
> results before then****
>
> ** **
>
> Session Management:****
>
>                 We need dedicated time with Google to write down session
> management ideas****
>
>                                 We'd like to do that during the week of IIW
> ****
>
>                                 We only want about 4-5 of us in the room
> for that****
>
>                 Nat will make the request to Google****
>
> ** **
>
> Test Coverage Issues:****
>
>                 We apparently have not tested any pure JavaScript clients
> without a server side component****
>
>                 Everyone has used server side clients so far****
>
>                 We haven't shown how to use CORS to talk to the necessary
> endpoints****
>
>                 Pure JavaScript clients would need an RSA implementation,
> such as http://www9.atwiki.jp/kurushima/pub/jsrsa/****
>
> _______________________________________________
> Openid-specs-ab mailing list
> Openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net
> http://lists.openid.net/mailman/listinfo/openid-specs-ab
>
>


-- 
Nat Sakimura (=nat)
Chairman, OpenID Foundation
http://nat.sakimura.org/
@_nat_en
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.openid.net/pipermail/openid-specs-ab/attachments/20120403/eeeaa16b/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the Openid-specs-ab mailing list