[Openid-specs-ab] [openid/connect] Basic General - Please consider to create a basic profile based on code (issue #560)

tlodderstedt issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Sun Mar 25 12:28:13 UTC 2012

--- you can reply above this line ---

New issue 560: Basic General - Please consider to create a basic profile based on code
https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issue/560/basic-general-please-consider-to-create-a

tlodderstedt on Sun, 25 Mar 2012 14:28:13 +0200:

  I think the basic profile based on implicit grant is way more complex as needs to be from the perspective of the average web app developer. Although it might be less efficient from an OPs perspective, I would suggest to define a basic profile based on authorization codes.

following the issue.