[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 22-Mar-12

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 08:05:02 UTC 2012

Per my todo item, here is the "Note Well" OIDF version:

NOTICE: An OpenID IPR contribution agreement is not mandatory in order
to participate in this workshop.  If participants provide feedback,
they (on behalf of themselves and any organization they represent) are
deemed to agree that;Attendee gives s OIDF the right to use their
feedback and comments. Attendee  grants to OpenID Foundation a
perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide
license, with the right to directly and indirectly sublicense, to use,
copy, license, publish, and distribute and exploit the Feedback in any
way, and to prepare derivative works that are based on or incorporate
all or part of the Feedback for the purpose of developing and
promoting OpenID Foundation specifications and enabling the
implementation of the same. Also, by giving Feedback, attendee
warrants that they have rights to provide this feedback. Please note
that feedback is not treated as confidential and that OpenID
Foundation is not required to incorporate feedback into any version of
an OIDF specification.