[Openid-specs-ab] Self Issued OP on iPhone

Chuck Mortimore cmortimore at salesforce.com
Fri Mar 23 04:25:14 UTC 2012

Would love to try it if you post the source

On 3/22/12 9:13 AM, "Nat Sakimura" <sakimura at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Connerctors:

I now have a working implementation of a self issued OP (Regist endpoint + Authz endpoint + UserInfo Endpoint) on iPhone.
It uses custom schema binding that we wrote. It is more a theoretical exercise so we have been purists that we did all the authz server endpoints on iPhone, resulting in a rather cranky user interface, but it works, so it proves that our abstraction was right.

We are starting to learn a few things through implementation, but notably, we probably want response_type=token id_token userinfo

Best,