[Openid-specs-ab] Self Issued OP on iPhone

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 16:13:11 UTC 2012

Hi Connerctors:

I now have a working implementation of a self issued OP (Regist endpoint +
Authz endpoint + UserInfo Endpoint) on iPhone.
It uses custom schema binding that we wrote. It is more a theoretical
exercise so we have been purists that we did all the authz server endpoints
on iPhone, resulting in a rather cranky user interface, but it works, so it
proves that our abstraction was right.

We are starting to learn a few things through implementation, but notably,
we probably want response_type=token id_token userinfo

Best,