[Openid-specs-ab] OpenID Connect Test Facility Preview Available

Andreas Åkre Solberg andreas.solberg at uninett.no
Wed Mar 21 14:32:50 UTC 2012

We’re happy to announce that today we’re making a technology preview of the OpenID Connect Test Fascility publicly available.

Start right away to test your OpenID Connect Provider:

http://openidtest.uninett.no/
This is an early preview of a pretty complex set of software, so we’re asking you to be patient, and please report to us any issues. You can do that by posting to our github issue tracker or respond to this list.

The OpenID Connect Specification
The OpenID Connect Mailinglist
Federation Lab OpenID Connect Frontend (Node.js)
OpenID Connect Backend (Python)
Here is a video demo of how it all works:

	http://vimeo.com/38634031

Kind regards,
Andreas Åkre Solberg and Roland Hedberg.