[Openid-specs-ab] Call time and Daylight Savings Time

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Mon Mar 12 23:12:55 UTC 2012

FYI, daylight savings time started in the US this past weekend.  So the call time in the Google Calendar changed to 4pm Pacific.

We need to decide whether to keep this time or move the call an hour earlier.  In consideration of Nat, who is already getting up early to join the call, I'm willing to leave the call at 4pm Pacific.  (That actually works better for me on Thursdays anyway.)

				-- Mike