[Openid-specs-ab] Please create your account on the interop web site in the next 24 hours

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Sun Feb 26 17:43:13 UTC 2012

Do this at the login page at http://osis.idcommons.net/w/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin by clicking the "Create an account<http://osis.idcommons.net/w/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin&type=signup>" link.  You'll need an account to add results to the interop wiki.

The reason I'm asking you to do this in the next day is that spammers are creating accounts and defacing the wiki at a pretty fierce rate, so we're going to have to disable account creation.  (Wiki administrators will still be able to create accounts for you, however, even once normal account creation is disabled.)

Sorry for the inconvenience...