[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 23-Feb-12

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Fri Feb 24 00:19:03 UTC 2012

Spec call notes 23-Feb-12

Mike Jones
Nat Sakimura
John Bradley
George Fletcher
Pamela Dingle
Edmund Jay

Agenda:
               Open Issues
               Edits
               Potential Release
               In-Person Meeting
               Interop
               Other upcoming meetings

Open Issues:
               #549 Basic - Abstract  Please Clarify supported client types - John

Edits:
               Other than security considerations, Nat has made all of his assigned edits

Potential Release:
               After John has done the edit for #549, Mike will do a release to openid.net/specs

In-Person Meeting:
               We have some more registrants
               Nat will take a stab at an agenda for the meeting, creating a wiki page for it
               We should try to get a call-in number for the Europeans and others

Interop:
               Lots of testing has happened by Gluu (oxAuth)

Other upcoming meetings:
               Picking a time for the March 25th Paris meeting - John had proposed 1-5 - the WG agreed
                              John will establish a registration page for the meeting
               The OpenID/OIX session at the EIC was approved on Tuesday, April 17
                              http://www.id-conf.com/events/eic2012-oix
               For the April 30th pre-IIW meeting, we'll tentatively start at noon for lunch then meet 1-5
                              We're still determining who the host will be