[Openid-specs-ab] Does Connect support public clients?

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 05:14:35 UTC 2012

Actually, I am not suggeting to through current Basic Client (side flow)
Profile.

I was suggesting that perhaps it would be worthwhile to have appropriately
constrained Basic Server side flow Profile as well. Reading through some of
the FB documentation, I believe it does not have to be in the RFC format,
really. For those people who wants to read only a concise document, a white
paper or a blog post like thing in a similar manner to
http://nat.sakimura.org/2012/01/20/openid-connect-nutshell/ would be more
valuable, I suppose.

=nat