[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 20-Feb-12

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Tue Feb 21 00:11:22 UTC 2012


Spec call notes 20-Feb-12

Mike Jones
Nat Sakimura
John Bradley

Agenda:
               Interop
               In-Person meeting
               Open Issues
               Spec Editing / Release Plan
               Self-issued OP Design

Interop:
               Roland published how to access his test tools at http://www.kodtest.se/oictest/index.html
               We should leave this interop open for a while to allow more testing
                              It won't stop next week with the in-person meeting

In-Person Meeting:
               John will look at ways to moderate eventbrite registrations, since we have limited space
               We currently have 8 registrations at http://openid-rsa-interop.eventbrite.com/
               We don't know whether we have a second room or not yet

Open Issues:
               Deferred until the face-to-face meeting:
                              #547 Messages 2.1.2.1.1.1 - Spec not clear that user_id claim must be explicitly requested in userinfo claims member
               Decided:
                              #548 Messages - 2.1.2. scope namespacing - Nat will close with comments
                              #550 2.4 - Basic How to access the user info endpoint? - John will write text
               Continue discussion:
                              #549 Abstract - Basic Please Clarify supported client types
                                             Wait for a response from Torsten

               John will start an e-mail discussion with Torsten to better understand his perspective on Basic
               A related question is whether we want to have a code profile in addition to an implicit flow profile?

Spec Editing / Release Plan:
               We will attempt to make all edits for non-deferred issues by Thursday
               and do a release to openid.net/specs before the in-person meeting

Self-Issued OP Design:
               John will work on a presentation on how to do a self-issued OP for the in-person meeting
               Like Session Management, we want to understand the impact of this sooner rather than later
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.openid.net/pipermail/openid-specs-ab/attachments/20120221/a6b83eb0/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the Openid-specs-ab mailing list