[Openid-specs-ab] OpenID Connect in a nutshell

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Sat Jan 21 20:45:24 UTC 2012

It would be good if working group members would please review this post in detail, as whether it's intended for this or not, I'm sure some developers will use it as reference material, so we should try to make sure that it matches the current specs exactly.  This post will also be supporting material for the argument we'll be making that OpenID Connect is actually very simple.

Thanks for doing this Nat.  It's really important!  I fully recognize how much work writing a post with this level of detail is.

                                                            Thanks again,

                                                            -- Mike