[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 19-Jan-12

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Fri Jan 20 03:36:49 UTC 2012

Spec call notes 19-Jan-12

George Fletcher
Mike Jones
Nat Sakimura
John Bradley
Edmund Jay

Agenda:
               Google logout/change-account demo
               Events
               Open Issues

Google logout/change-account demo:
               Naveen plans to do the demo on Monday
               Nat plans to look into GoToMeeting since our current conferencing service ends 2/17/12

Events:
               Tony put in a request for the room at Microsoft for the interop the Friday morning of RSA
               We have the space reserved for the IETF meeting in Paris

Open Issues:
               We reviewed all issues not proposing sweeping changes to the Connect model
                              We deferred those that proposed changes to the model because Nat could not be present by then
               Owners were assigned for the rest of the issues