[Openid-specs-ab] Yaron Goland's review feedback filed as tracked issues

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Thu Jan 19 22:44:44 UTC 2012

Issues #513-528 contain Yaron Goland's review feedback on the proposed implementer's drafts.  This is the most detailed feedback that the working group has received to date, and results from top-to-bottom reading of the specs.

I realize that it ranges from targeted, immediately actionable comments to ones questioning several key decisions.  I don't agree with all of it.  But I wanted to accurately characterize the actual feedback received so the working group is made aware of it.

Hopefully we can discuss much of it on today's call at the top of the hour.