[Openid-specs-ab] JWT encryption

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 00:32:06 UTC 2012

See also the archive of JOSE list:

    http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/jose/current/msg00325.html

There has been no push back. In fact, Eric et al. also agreed.

    http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/jose/current/msg00333.html

So the assumption would be to go ahead with CMK in header and generating
CIK and CEK, mandating integrity check for CBC mode.

It is just that the editors need to capture those into the next draft.

=nat