[Openid-specs-ab] Credential revocation

George Fletcher gffletch at aol.com
Wed Jan 11 19:39:32 UTC 2012

It could be some other signal. In many cases, the way a good user get's
their account "back" is by going through a password reset flow. In this
case, the only party capable of doing the "password reset flow" is the
IdP. The key is to help the "good" user regain access to the services of
the RP. In this case, the RP needs some assurance that the IdP has
re-validated the user and is making a "claim" that this is a "good" user.

Thanks,
George

--
Chief Architect                   AIM:  gffletch
Identity Services Engineering     Work: george.fletcher at teamaol.com
AOL Inc.                          Home: gffletch at aol.com