[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 22-Dec-11

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Thu Dec 22 23:35:23 UTC 2011

Spec call notes 22-Dec-11

Mike Jones
Nat Sakimura
John Bradley
Edmund Jay

Agenda:
               Open Issues
               Editing
               Review Status
               Implementer's Draft Next Steps
               Next call

Open Issues:
               There were 2 open issues at the start of the call:
                              #478: Discovery - 2.1.3 URL port value should be included - John
                              #496: All - Replace example JWT where iso29115 was included - Edmund
               Added one during the call:
                              #497 Messages, etc. - Multiple Response Types should be a normative reference
               John is trying to get Leif to change the name of the LoA registry to be less SAML-specific
                              We won't delay the implementer's draft for this
               All issues were assigned owners and given resolutions

Editing:
               John already deleted the word "whatsoever" from the level 0 description
               Mike will change the dates
               Mike wants to read all changes since the spelling/grammar check
               We will vet all changes via a multi-way Skype chat henceforward
                              Mike will ask "Are we done?" on the Skype chat before posting

Review Status:
               Done reviewing, other than checkins since the spelling/grammar check
               No new comments came in on the mailing list

Implementer's Draft Next Steps:
               Discuss any further edits on Skype
               Publish
               Announce