[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 21-Dec-11

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Thu Dec 22 00:01:17 UTC 2011

Spec call notes 21-Dec-11

Mike Jones
Edmund Jay
Nat Sakimura
John Bradley

Agenda:
               Open Issues
               Editing
               Review Status
               Implementer's Draft Next Steps
               Next call

Open Issues:
               George Fletcher filed a number of issues that John addressed
                              These were non-normative changes
               There 2 open issues at the start of the call and 3 more were filed during the call
               iso29115 claim -> "ac" claim: Authentication Context Class Ref, reserving strings 0, 1, 2, 3, 4
               All issues were assigned owners and given resolutions

Editing:
               Two edits needed by John, two by Mike
               Mike will continue adding missing <spanx style="verb"> declarations
               Nat is done
               Mike did the spelling/grammar pass
                              Mike will read the changes that came in since then

Review Status:
               People should still try to review all the specs as well
               Mike will send a 24-hour notification the mailing list

Implementer's Draft Next Steps:
               We will try to file and finish all issues tomorrow
               We plan to announce the Implementer's Draft review tomorrow

Next call:
               Tomorrow, the normal time
                              3pm US Pacific, 8pm Chile, 8am Japan