[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 20-Dec-11

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Wed Dec 21 01:22:23 UTC 2011

Spec call notes 20-Dec-11

Mike Jones
John Bradley
Nat Sakimura
Edmund Jay

Agenda:
               Open Issues
               Editing
               Review Status
               Implementer's Draft Next Steps
               Next call

Open Issues:
               There 2 open issues at the start of the call and 3 more were filed during the call
               All were assigned owners and given resolutions
               Messages currently has a syntax error.  John will fix the build.

Editing:
               Nat is done
               John and Edmund have a small number of edits to do based on current issues
               Mike will do another spelling/grammar pass

Review Status:
               Nat still plans to review Discovery and Registration
               Others should try to review all the specs as well
               Pay special attention to the key management text

Implementer's Draft Next Steps:
               We will try to file and finish all issues tomorrow
               We plan to announce the Implementer's Draft review tomorrow

Next call:
               Tomorrow, the normal time
                              3pm US Pacific, 8pm Chile, 8am Japan