[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 15-Dec-11

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Thu Dec 15 22:06:18 UTC 2011

Spec call notes 15-Dec-11

Mike Jones
John Bradley
Edmund Jay
Nat Sakimura

Agenda:
                Update on dependent specs
                Open Issues
                Editing
                Review Status
                Implementer's Draft Next Steps
                Post Implementer's Draft Steps
                Next call

Update on dependent specs:
                Mike was largely focused on writing an OpenID Connect presentation over the last day
                                He found several inconsistencies in the examples when writing his presentation and filed bugs for them
                                He is now free to finish his editing

Open Issues:
                All issues have assigned resolutions and are on track
                Edmund expects to have change histories ready later today

Editing:
                Mike, Edmund still have edits to do

Review Needed:
                All of us should read everything
                Pay special attention to the key management text
                Check the verification text
                Check the "identity" removal text

Implementer's Draft Next Steps:
                Mike will send a note to the list once everything's posted saying that we plan to release the specs on Monday
                We plan to be done on Monday

Post-Implementer's Draft Steps:
                We talked about the need for developer-focused materials after the specs are done
                John also plans to write up profiles for LOA2 and LOA3 that are currently in his head

Next call:
                Nat will send a meeting invitation for the Monday/Tuesday call on the 19th/20th at the regular time