[Openid-specs-ab] Endpoint registration !?

John Bradley ve7jtb at ve7jtb.com
Thu Dec 15 10:37:34 UTC 2011

You could create a scope eduperson, using a string or a URL.

The response can be a set of claims added to the user_info response.
{
"user_id": "248289761001",
"urn:mace:dir:attribute-def:cn" : "John Bradley",
"urn:mace:dir:attribute-def:sn" : "Bradley",
"urn:mace:dir:attribute-def:givenName" : "John",
"urn:mace:dir:attribute-def:mail" "ve7jtb at ve7jtb.com"
}

The user_id is added by the opened scope.

John B.