[Openid-specs-ab] Endpoint registration !?

John Bradley ve7jtb at ve7jtb.com
Wed Dec 14 21:51:15 UTC 2011

In principal nothing stops the claims being added to the user info_endpoint they are already URI named so there will not be a collision.

If there are archetectural reasons to separate them that is fine, use the distributed claims, or some combination.

A separate endpoint would allow getting them in XML or some other format if that was required as well.

John B.