[Openid-specs-ab] Endpoint registration !?

John Bradley ve7jtb at ve7jtb.com
Wed Dec 14 21:48:13 UTC 2011

The simplest thing would be to do it as claims.

That would then return them from the user_info endpoint as a reference giving you the endpoint URI, and an access token.

You could also define a scope that covered a bunch of claims as a group.

Probably publishing it as a profile is the best way to circulate it.

Those attributes in eduperson scema will also be of interest to US Gov agencies who are currently federating with InCommon.

John B.