[Openid-specs-ab] Implementor's draft process (issue #398)

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 17:29:07 UTC 2011

Here it is:

On the agreement form, providing the legal contact is “optional”, so not
many provided one.  Here is all that we have:****

Salesforce.com - Todd Machtmes, Asst. General Counsel;
tmatchtmes at saleforce.com;             415-901-7000       <415-901-7000>****

Yahoo – Nancy Raber, Sr. Legal Director; yaber at yahoo-inc.com****

Facebook – Alma Chao, Attorney, Open Source; almachao at facebook.com  (I
think this has changed to almachao at fb.com****

Ping – Lauren Romer, Director of legal Affairs; lromer at pingidentity.com

I suppose there have been some more contribution agreements that has come
in.

Could you kindly check them as well? > John E.

=nat