[Openid-specs-ab] FW: NIST 800-63-1 FINAL

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Wed Dec 14 00:33:41 UTC 2011

We reference 800-63 in our specs.  We probably should update the reference.  I'll file a bug.

Also, oddly, this is referenced in Basic but not in Messages or Standard.  In the bug, I'll also include instructions to copy this to the appropriate place, since everything in Basic should be in one or the other of these specs.

                                                            -- Mike