[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 12-Dec-11

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Mon Dec 12 21:33:16 UTC 2011

Spec call notes 12-Dec-11

Mike Jones
John Bradley
Edmund Jay
Nat Sakimura

Agenda:
               Update on dependent specs
               Open Issues
               Draft announcement
               Implementer's Draft Next Steps

Update on dependent specs:
               OAuth Bearer -15 preliminary posted
               OAuth JWT Profile -03 (adding jti claim) ready to post
               JWK being updated with short names
               JWE being updated with JWK short names
               JWS typo corrected
               JWT questions:  Add prn and/or jti claims to JWT spec itself?
                              Yes, add there to promote reuse
               Question on unfinished specs:  Copy just JWT and SWD specs or also OAuth JWT Profile?
                              Copy all individual submissions but not WG drafts
                              We want to post versions of individual submissions without expiration dates

Open Issues
               We went through the ~9 open issues and determined intended resolutions and owners for all
               The only significant change is due to accepting #390
                              The Check ID Endpoint will be changed (back) to use OAuth Bearer messages - John

Implementer's Draft Next Steps:
               Nat still needs to review the Process doc and report back
               Nat did update the working group page.  It's now at http://openid.net/wg/connect/.
                              Be sure to click on the menu links at the top of the page
               Nat will add links from the wiki WG pages to the new page at http://openid.net/wg/connect/

Next Call:
               We will have a special call in two days at 12:30 Pacific to hopefully vote out finished specs.
                              These times are Monday 12:30 PST, Monday 21:30 CET, Tuesday  5:30 JST