[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 21-Nov-11

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Tue Nov 22 01:53:15 UTC 2011

Spec call notes 21-Nov-11

Mike Jones
John Bradley
Edmund Jay
Nat Sakimura
Pamela Dingle

Agenda:
               Open Issues
               Call Schedule

Open Issues:
               We went through new issues #337 through #371 during a 2 hour, 40 minute call
               John will file a bug about Messages fields for data structures that are JWTs that are not using the corresponding JWT field names
               John created a "tid" (Token ID) claim to correspond to SAML MessageID
               We put all the issues about Session on hold, since this spec is being rewritten
               John is continuing to work on a proposed resolution for allowing returning an id_token without an access token (#331, #335, #336)

Call Schedule:
               The next call will be in two days rather than three due to US Thanksgiving on Thursday