[Openid-specs-ab] All of Yaron Goland's spec feedback now entered

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Mon Nov 21 22:20:33 UTC 2011

I've finished entering bugs to track all of Yaron Goland's feedback on the specs that may result in normative changes or major editorial changes - all of course, depending upon working group consensus.  His first issue was 301 and his last was 370.  (Not all of those were his, of course.)

We currently have 34 issues to triage and assign.  I'll look forward to doing so on the call with all of you at the top of the hour.

Another major step towards the Implementer's Drafts!