[Openid-specs-ab] Review comments from Yaron Goland

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Mon Nov 7 22:54:23 UTC 2011

Yaron Goland (one of the authors of WRAP and the original author of JWT and SWD) reviewed all the Connect specs, providing extensive (and frank :)) review comments.

As background, Yaron's informed comments on OAuth 2.0 Core, OAuth 2.0 Bearer Token, JWT, and JWS significantly improved all of those specs in concrete ways.  I believe he's right about many of the points he raises about Connect and that we should review his comments and incorporate the resulting resolutions before going to Implementer's Draft.  (We won't accept all of them, I'm sure, but I also bet we'll incorporate a good many of them.)

FYI, he read the specs in the order: Basic, Messages, Standard, Discovery, Registration, Session.  Some of the editorial comments reflect that ordering.

                                                                Cheers,