[Openid-specs-ab] Registering for the Monday pre-IIW working session

George Fletcher gffletch at aol.com
Fri Oct 7 15:16:52 UTC 2011

 From a logistics point of view... we have one room from noon-5pm (this
is the larger room) and one room from 2-5pm. This is partly due to
scheduling issues and partly because I figured we could use the first
1/2hr for introductions and such.

Thanks,
George

On 10/7/11 5:22 AM, Mike Jones wrote:
> Don or John,
>
> Can you please change the agenda posted at http://openidconnectworkshop.eventbrite.com/ to remove all the sessions, including the introduction, and simply say that this is an in-person working meeting of the OpenID Artifact Binding Working Group and implementers of the OpenID Connect specifications  to refine the specifications and improve interop among implementations?
>
> There will not be any presentations, and so the posted agenda should not list any.
>
> 				Thanks,
> 				-- Mike

Chief Architect                   AIM:  gffletch
Identity Services Engineering     Work: george.fletcher at teamaol.com
AOL Inc.                          Home: gffletch at aol.com
Mobile: +1-703-462-3494           Blog: http://practicalid.blogspot.com
Office: +1-703-265-2544           Twitter: http://twitter.com/gffletch