[Openid-specs-ab] Registering for the Monday pre-IIW working session

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Fri Oct 7 09:22:54 UTC 2011

Don or John,

Can you please change the agenda posted at http://openidconnectworkshop.eventbrite.com/ to remove all the sessions, including the introduction, and simply say that this is an in-person working meeting of the OpenID Artifact Binding Working Group and implementers of the OpenID Connect specifications  to refine the specifications and improve interop among implementations?

There will not be any presentations, and so the posted agenda should not list any.

				Thanks,
				-- Mike