[Openid-specs-ab] Registering for the Monday pre-IIW working session

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Fri Oct 7 09:07:16 UTC 2011

I'm not sure what agenda you're referring to, but on the specs calls, we've been planning to have this be an in-person working session of the working group and implementers to resolve issues and work on the specs and code.  This isn't a meeting with presentations or one intended for people not already deeply involved in developing and refining the specs and implementations.

It's intended to be as hands-on as it gets!

				-- Mike