[Openid-specs-ab] FW: OAuth 2.0 Bearer Token Specification Draft -09
Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Sat Sep 24 00:22:29 UTC 2011
Likely the last draft to contain normative changes (and those changes made were only to the syntax of corner cases)…
From: oauth-bounces at ietf.org [mailto:oauth-bounces at ietf.org] On Behalf Of Mike Jones
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 5:11 PM
To: oauth at ietf.org
Subject: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth 2.0 Bearer Token Specification Draft -09
Draft 09<http://self-issued.info/docs/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer-09.html> of the OAuth 2.0 Bearer Token Specification<http://self-issued.info/docs/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer.html> has been published, which incorporates Working Group Last Call feedback. It contains the following changes:
· Use definitions from [I‑D.ietf‑httpbis‑p7‑auth] rather than [RFC2617].
· Update credentials definition to conform to [I‑D.ietf‑httpbis‑p7‑auth].
· Further clarified that query parameters may occur in any order.
· Specify that error_description is UTF-8 encoded (matching the core specification).
· Registered "Bearer" Authentication Scheme in Authentication Scheme Registry defined by [I‑D.ietf‑httpbis‑p7‑auth].
· Updated references to oauth-v2, httpbis-p1-messaging, and httpbis-p7-auth drafts.
· Other wording improvements not introducing normative changes.
The draft is available at these locations:
· http://self-issued.info/docs/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer.html (will point to new versions as they are posted)
· http://self-issued.info/docs/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer.pdf (will point to new versions as they are posted)
· http://self-issued.info/docs/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer.txt (will point to new versions as they are posted)
· http://self-issued.info/docs/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer.xml (will point to new versions as they are posted)
· http://svn.openid.net/repos/specifications/oauth/2.0/ (Subversion repository, with html, pdf, txt, and html versions available)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Openid-specs-ab