[Openid-specs-ab] Feedback to Dynamic Client Registration

nov matake nov at matake.jp
Sat Aug 20 16:11:45 UTC 2011

I've just released Dynamic Client Registration endpoint at my sample OP.

You can register clients with this ruby script.
https://gist.github.com/1159258

Plus, this is a sample metadata API for client registration.
https://openid-connect.herokuapp.com/connect/client/new

I'd love to here your feedback.
Thanks

nov