[Openid-specs-ab] Feedback to Dynamic Client Registration

nov matake nov at matake.jp
Sat Aug 20 14:31:39 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm implementing OpenID Connect Dynamic Client Registration in my ruby library & sample OP.

Current spec (OpenID Connect Dynamic Client Registration 1.0 - draft 05) is enough to implement sample app.

However, for production use, I would like to have a metadata API to tell which fields are required and which are optional or not supported in the OP.
I imagine something like "userinfo" claims in OpenID Connect Request Object.
Defining the data format info (url, email, string, boolean, number etc.) might be good to have too.

BTW, is the discovery & client registration spec discussed in this ML, or openid-specs-discovery is for that?

Thanks.

--
nov