[Openid-specs-ab] OpenID Connect FAQ?

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 01:24:10 UTC 2011

Thanks a lot!

I may want to chime in as well, like claims.
Extending scopes are not recommended by the connect, as it would cause interoperability problems. Preferred way is to use the claims syntax.

Also, I am not sure if we need to spell out "OpenID Connect does not support XRI" as it is just another URI and thus the statement is not entirely correct.

=nat via iPad