[Openid-specs-ab] IANA Registry

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 21:59:06 UTC 2011

So there are two possibilities:

1. Just submit the Registry addition request, siting OpenID Connect as
the spec.
2. Create another spec, which is an OAuth extension, and submit the
Registry addition request
    based on it.

Section 11.2 process is sort of clear, but I am not sure if we take Option 2.,
where shall we submit the OAuth extension spec.

=nat