[Openid-specs-ab] Lite Draft 8

Breno de Medeiros breno at google.com
Thu Aug 18 21:41:48 UTC 2011

There's also a concern with HTTPs support (or lack thereof by some
clients). An id_token that is used as a session cookie and leaks
through an unprotected channel can presumably cause less damage than a
full access_token might.

Regardless of HTTPs support, it's usually a good idea to treat cookies
and API access tokens as different beasts for security reasons, and
the id_token is functionally a session cookie for the client.

--
--Breno