[Openid-specs-ab] Lite Client spec rename

Allen Tom allentomdude at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 19:41:13 UTC 2011

The term "Lite" may have some negative connotations with it.

If the goal of the Lite spec is to document a minimum interface that
all implementations should implement, then something along the lines of
"OpenID Connect Base" would be more descriptive.

Also, it might make sense for the spec to be self contained so that both
Client and Server implementors can use it as a reference.

Allen