[Openid-specs-ab] Lite Client spec rename

Johnny Bufu jbufu at janrain.com
Tue Aug 16 18:55:58 UTC 2011

Based on the discussion last week [1], I would like to propose that the
"Lite" spec is renamed to "Lite Client".

As John pointed out (and as a result clarified quite a few things for
me), that's exactly what the spec is. John also added clarification in
the spec's abstract section.

Renaming the spec would be better than keeping just the "Lite" name
because:
- servers cannot implement "Lite" (there isn't enough information in it)
- reader's expectations will be set clearly and upfront

Johnny

[1]
http://lists.openid.net/pipermail/openid-specs-ab/Week-of-Mon-20110808/000716.html