[Openid-specs-ab] Question about IANA regsitration

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 04:07:57 UTC 2011

As it was talked in the spec call today, there are bunch of parameters
that are needed to be registered at OAuth IANA registry, and some of
them seem to be more general than for OpenID Connect.

Tony would be checking the process but in the mean time, we should try
to figure out which ones we should extract out.
Today, "display" and "prompt" were talked about, but there are many
others, especially the error responses.

OAuth error response is extremely terse. It does not even define such
basic ones like

invalid_request_redirect_uri
invalid_authorization_code

Perhaps we should propose these to OAuth WG.