[Openid-specs-ab] OpenID Connect Launch Commencement

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Sun Jul 17 18:10:07 UTC 2011

Congratulations!

From: Eric Sachs [mailto:esachs at google.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2011 8:59 AM
To: Mike Jones; Breno de Medeiros; Justin Smith; Naveen Agarwal
Cc: Allen Tom; Kick Willemse; Don Thibeau; Anthony Nadalin; Andrew Nash; Pamela Dingle; Chris Messina; board-private at openid.net; openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net
Subject: Re: OpenID Connect Launch Commencement

>> Contacting friendly developers to begin implementations and feedback based upon their implementation work

Google's OpenIDConnect endpoint is now live in production, and we have a sample RP that shows the code required to use it at:
http://oauthssodemo.appspot.com/step/1
We have sent the config details for our endpoint to a few developers/vendors to let them start integrating with it, though we are not trying to formally announce it's availability at this time.

We will show it at the workshops Google is running Monday & Tuesday afternoon.  The presenters at the Tuesday OIDF summit can use it as well if it helps.